IFARMS (Idaho Financial Accounting Reporting Management System)
The Idaho Financial Accounting Reporting and Management System (IFARMS) provides guidelines for:
- complete financial and cost accounting,
- the development of program budgets, and
- the preparation of comprehensive periodic financial reports.
The District builds the fund codes as required by the State Department of Education and modeled in the IFARMS Manual.
View the IFARMS Manual at the State Department of Education's website http://www.sde.idaho.gov/finance/ scroll down to "Financial Information", expand "IFARMS Annual Financial Report & Information" and select "IFARMS Manual"
Sample Certified and Admin Contracts
Certified and Administrative contract guidelines from the State Dept of Education (you will leave our site).
- Current Sample Certified Contracts (PDF)
- Current Sample Supplemental Certified Contract (PDF)
- Current Sample Administrative Contract (PDF)