New Student Registration
Our schools are closed for the summer, however, you may contact Angela Mattingly at 208-365-6301 or firstname.lastname@example.org for registration information and paperwork.School offices reopen August 3rd and staff will be available to complete the registration process. For your new students you will need the following:
If the student is transferring from another school district, please provide the contact information of the school from which you are withdrawing.Prospective kindergarteners must be 5 years of age on or before September 1st of the school year in which the child enrolls.
- certified birth certificate
- record of current immunizations or immunization exemption
- proof of residency
- completed enrollment form
New Student Enrollment Packets: Complete this packet and bring to your child's school in after August 3rd, along with certified birth certificate; record of current immunizations or immunization exemption; and proof of residency.
English Packet Spanish Packet
Note: These are not accessible. Please call our office at 208-365-6301 if you need assistance.
We have five in-person elementary schools:
- Butte View Elementary (grades K-2nd grade - will expand a grade annually)
- Carberry Elementary
- Shadow Butte Elementary
- Ola Elementary
- Sweet-Montour Elementary
- Please use our Google Map to view the elementary zone in which you reside.
- Enter your home address in the map search bar. See helpful graphic below.
- If you have questions on your zone, please contact the Student Transportation Department at 208-365-3207.