Job Opportunities and Applications
The District accepts only online applications. Please be sure to remember your username and password for use on future applications. At any time, you may update your application. Successful applicants will be required to undergo fingerprinting and a background check, as required by the State Department of Education. Any offer of employment is contingent upon clearance of the background check.
- To be considered for an open position you must apply online through Frontline. https://www.applitrack.com/isd221/onlineapp/
- To view open positions and/or apply, click the link above.
ONCE YOUR APPLICATION AND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED THE APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW BY OUR ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF
- A representative of the District will contact you if you are selected for an interview.
- Your application will be kept on file for approximately one year.
- After one year you must resubmit to keep your application in current status.
- Once a job is posted you must submit your application by selecting that job and clicking Apply for Selected Position.
- You must review all applicable tabs on the application and complete all required fields.