Applications will be accepted through May 31st
The Emmett School District is opening registration for the 2023-2024 school year preschool program. The deadline to submit applications is May 31st.
Parents will receive a letter the week of June 5th with more information and next steps.
Little Huskies Preschool enrollment packets can be picked up at the District Office, 119 N. Wardwell Ave., or you may email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also download them here:
The following information may provide answers to questions regarding Little Huskies Preschool:
- Little Huskies Preschool is free of charge.
- A total of 36 students will attend the preschool four days/week. There will be morning and afternoon sessions of 18 students each.
- The preschool will be held at the Butte View Complex.
- Students must be potty trained to attend Little Huskies Preschool.
- Students who will attend Kindergarten for the 2024-2025 session will be enrolled first.
- Families will be notified of their enrollment status the week of June 5th.
- You may email the program director at email@example.com or call the Emmett School District office at 208-365-6301 if you have any questions.
- The preschool will officially start classes in September 2023. An open house for parents of those children who are officially enrolled will be held in August.
- If you are on the Little Huskies waiting list: Direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be notified when there is space available for your student.
21CCLC Grant Director/
Preschool Program Director
Little Huskies Preschool is made possible through the following grant funds in partnership with Emmett School District:
- The Nita M. Lowey 21st Century Community Learning Center grant (21CCLC)
- Idaho Association for the Education of Young Children (ID AEYC)