IFARMS (Idaho Financial Accounting Reporting Management System)
The Idaho Financial Accounting Reporting and Management System (IFARMS) provides guidelines for:
- complete financial and cost accounting,
- the development of program budgets, and
- the preparation of comprehensive periodic financial reports.
The District builds the fund codes as required by the State Department of Education and modeled in the IFARMS Manual.
View the IFARMS Manual at the State Department of Education's website http://www.sde.idaho.gov/finance/ scroll down to "Financial Information", expand "IFARMS Annual Financial Report & Information" and select "IFARMS Manual"
Budgets and Audit Reports
District Adopted Budgets
Please note: The proposed budget is an estimate of our annual Revenue and Expenditures.
District Expenditures Lists of expenditures by fiscal year and month.
School Expenditure Reports
- Black Canyon High School
- Emmett High School
- Emmett Middle School
- Kenneth J Carberry Elementary
- Ola Elementary
- Shadow Butte Elementary
- Sweet Elementary
Covid Related Funding
Visit this page for numbers of cases and information helpful if you or your child has COVID.
Here are links to information regarding federal funding relief related to COVID:
February 2022 Board of Trustees Meeting: Superintendent's Report
January 31, 2022, public meeting to hear suggestions regarding ESSER funds. Press Release announcing the public meeting. Suggestions from the community via email, includes notes from the meeting. Press Release inviting the community to participate and draft proposal
Emmett School District Use of ESSER Funds Plan, adopted January 10, 2022
Emmett School District Use of ESSER Funds Plan, adopted in July, 2021
LEA ARP ESSER Use of Funds Plan – RUBRIC
ARP Budget Planning - Emmett School District - ESSER Funds Adopted
ESSER 3 American Rescue Plan 2021 - Departments and Services
ESSER 3 American Rescue Plan 2021 - Buildings
Emmett School District Reopening Plan
July 12, 2021 community conversations regarding funding expenditures: Meeting 1 recording Meeting 2 recording Presentation made to the community
Idaho Guidance regarding ESSER funding
Board of Trustee documents and decision: Scroll down the agenda to find: ESSER 3 Plan 2021-2022
Sample Certified and Admin Contracts
Certified and Administrative contract guidelines from the State Dept of Education (you will leave our site).
- Current Sample Certified Contracts (PDF)
- Current Sample Supplemental Certified Contract (PDF)
- Current Sample Administrative Contract (PDF)
Certified and Admin Contracts
- 2022-23 Certified Contracts (PDF)
- 2021 Superintendent Contract (PDF)
- 2021-2022 Certified/Admin Contracts_(PDF)
- 2020-2021 Certified/Admin Contracts (PDF)
- 2019-2020 Certified/Admin Contracts (PDF)
- 2018-2019 Certified/Admin Contracts (PDF)
- 2017-2018 Certified/Admin Contracts (PDF)
- 2017 Superintendent Contract (PDF)