IFARMS (Idaho Financial Accounting Reporting Management System)
The Idaho Financial Accounting Reporting and Management System (IFARMS) provides guidelines for:
- complete financial and cost accounting,
- the development of program budgets, and
- the preparation of comprehensive periodic financial reports.
The District builds the fund codes as required by the State Department of Education and modeled in the IFARMS Manual.
View the IFARMS Manual at the State Department of Education's website http://www.sde.idaho.gov/finance/ scroll down to "Financial Information", expand "IFARMS Annual Financial Report & Information" and select "IFARMS Manual"
Covid Related Funding
Visit this page for numbers of cases and information helpful if you or your child has COVID.
January 31, 2022, public meeting to hear suggestions regarding ESSER funds. Press Release announcing the public meeting. Suggestions from the community via email, includes notes from the meeting. Press Release inviting the community to participate and draft proposal
Board of Trustee documents and decision: Scroll down the agenda to find: ESSER 3 Plan 2021-2022
Sample Certified and Admin Contracts
Certified and Administrative contract guidelines from the State Dept of Education (you will leave our site).
- Current Sample Certified Contracts (PDF)
- Current Sample Supplemental Certified Contract (PDF)
- Current Sample Administrative Contract (PDF)
Certified and Admin Contracts
- 2022-23 Certified Contracts (PDF)
- 2021 Superintendent Contract (PDF)
- 2021-2022 Certified/Admin Contracts_(PDF)
- 2020-2021 Certified/Admin Contracts (PDF)
- 2019-2020 Certified/Admin Contracts (PDF)
- 2018-2019 Certified/Admin Contracts (PDF)
- 2017-2018 Certified/Admin Contracts (PDF)
- 2017 Superintendent Contract (PDF)