PacificSource ID Card

  • If you need to print a temporary PacificSource Medical Insurance ID Card, please go to PacificSource's website, select "Individual & Group" under the "Members" tab and complete the online form to "Print a temporary ID card".

    For instructions on printing the ID card, please see the PacificSource instructions.

  • Due to IRS regulations, you cannot change your elections outside of the annual Open Enrollment period (July 1 - Aug 15th), unless you have a Qualifying Event during the year. Following are examples of the most common Qualifying Events: 
    • Marriage or divorce
    • Birth or adoption of a child
    • Child reaching age 26
    • Death of a spouse, or child
    • Change in child custody
    • Change in coverage election made by spouse during their employer's Open Enrollment period
    • Loss of coverage under spouse's plan.
    You must contact Human Resources within 30 days of the Qualifying Event (including newborns).

Insurance Contacts