Employee Forms
Bus Transportation Request Form (PDF)   For transporting students 

Credit Reimbursement Form WORD doc   (Credit Reimbursements are paid twice a year - October and February. Proof of credits received and proof of payment must be submitted with the reimbursement form) 

Travel and Expense Reimbursement Form (Excel)   Please submit reimbursement requests monthly. However, a request for less than $25.00 may be held until the reimbursement reaches the minimum of $25.00 

Van Request Form for Staff (PDF)   Van rental for staff; students must ride on a bus 

W-4 (PDF)    

W-4 Idaho (PDF)   Idaho now has it's own W-4, rather than using the federal W-4