District Communication System
- In Infinite Campus (a 3rd party site) you may access your child's information, such as grades, attendance and hot lunch payments. To set up your account, you will need login credentials that can be obtained from the main office of your student's school. Only one account is required to access all students within the family. For more information, please see Parent Portal Tips (PDF).
- In case of school closures, student information, etc, the notifications will be sent through Infinite Campus. It is important that your information is kept updated. If changes need to be made to your contact information, visit with your student's school office.
- You may view and edit your notification preferences under "Contact Preferences" within Infinite Campus.
Elementary Boundaries & Open Enrollment Form
Are you unsure of your school zone? Locate your address and zone on our Google School Zone Map.
If you still have questions on your zone, or your address is close to the boundary, please contact the Transportation Dept at 208-365-3207.If you would like to enroll/transfer a student to a school outside of their residential school zone, please complete an Open Enrollment Form. Return the completed form to the District Office.
Registration forms can be picked up at the offices or emailed upon request.To complete registration, student(s) must have a
If the student is transferring from another school district, please provide the contact information of the school from which you are withdrawing.Prospective kindergarteners must be 5 years of age on or before September 1st of the school year in which the child enrolls.
- certified birth certificate,
- record of current immunizations or immunization exemption,
- proof of residency, and
- enrollment form.