Student Registration

  • Registration forms can be picked up at the offices or emailed upon request.
    To complete registration, student(s) must have a
    • certified birth certificate, 
    • record of current immunizations or immunization exemption, 
    • proof of residency, and 
    • enrollment form. 
    If the student is transferring from another school district, please provide the contact information of the school from which you are withdrawing.
    Prospective kindergarteners must be 5 years of age on or before September 1st of the school year in which the child enrolls.

Elementary Boundaries & Open Enrollment Form

  • Elementary Boundaries  

    Please use our Google Map to view the elementary zone in which you reside.
    Enter your home address in the map search bar. See helpful graphic below. 
    Yellow arrow points to search arrow so you can enter your address.

    If you have questions on your zone, please contact the Transportation Dept at 208-365-3207. 

    Open Enrollment Form and Request to Attend Emmett Remote Academy (ERA)

    If you would like to enroll/transfer a student to a school outside of their residential school zone or attend the Emmett Remote Academent (ERA), please complete an Open Enrollment Form. Return the completed form to the District Office or email it to
    Comments (-1)

Kenneth J Carberry Kindergarten Registration

Shadow Butte Kindergarten Registration

  • A registration form may be picked up from the school office.
    The following materials must be provided in order to complete their registration and place your student in a classroom. 
    • Proof of Residency - Examples: power statement, gas statement, lease agreement, etc 
    • Birth Certificate - Legal proof of birth indicating your child has reached his/her fifth birthday on or before September 1. State Law requires that an original certified birth certificate must be given to school officials at registration. They will not keep the original.
    • Immunization Records - Legal proof that your child has completed all required immunizations. They will not keep the original.