Skip To Main Content

Enrollment and Registration

New Student Enrollment Packets

Complete this packet and bring it to your child's school, along with a certified birth certificate; record of current immunizations or immunization exemption; and proof of residency. 
English Packet        Spanish Packet 

Note: These packets are not accessible. Please call our office at 208-365-6301 if you need assistance. 


Open Enrollment Forms

If you would like to enroll/transfer a student to a school outside of his/her residential school zone, please complete an Open Enrollment Form. Return the completed form to the District Office, 119 N. Wardwell Avenue, Emmett, Idaho 83617

Open Enrollment Form - English (PDF)   
Open Enrollment Form - Spanish (PDF)  

Open Enrollment Availability

As per Idaho Code 33-1409, districts are required to provide school transfer enrollment availability four times per year. Please note that each report represents the transfer enrollment availability for the date indicated

July 1, 2024