Elementary Boundaries & Open Enrollment Form
District Communication System
- In Infinite Campus (a 3rd party site) you may access your child's information, such as grades, attendance and hot lunch payments. To set up your account, you will need login credentials that can be obtained from the main office of your student's school. Only one account is required to access all students within the family. For more information, please see Parent Portal Tips (PDF).
- In case of school closures, student information, etc, the notifications will be sent through Infinite Campus. It is important that your information is kept updated. If changes need to be made to your contact information, visit with your student's school office.
- You may view and edit your notification preferences under "Contact Preferences" within Infinite Campus.
The following media resources will be broadcasting Emmett School District closure information during inclement weather.
Radio: KIZN (92 FM) KBSU (91.5 FM) KZMG (93.1 FM) KQFC (98 FM) KISS FM (103.5) WOW Country (104.3 FM) MIX 106 FM LITE (107.9 FM) KKGL (96.9 AM) KFXD (580 AM) KIDO (630 AM) KBOI (670 AM) KTIK (1350 AM) KSRV (1380 AM & 96.1 FM) KINF (99.1 FM & 730 AM) Television: KBOI (CHANNEL 2) KIVI (CHANNEL 6) KTVB (CHANNEL 7)
New Student Registration
Our schools are closed for the summer, however, you may contact Angela Mattingly at 208-365-6301 or firstname.lastname@example.org for registration information and paperwork.School offices reopen August 3rd and staff will be available to complete the registration process. For your new students you will need the following:
If the student is transferring from another school district, please provide the contact information of the school from which you are withdrawing.Prospective kindergarteners must be 5 years of age on or before September 1st of the school year in which the child enrolls.
- certified birth certificate
- record of current immunizations or immunization exemption
- proof of residency
- completed enrollment form